WINTER YOGA 2021
In Person and Virtual
January 10 – March 11
Registration opens in December.
Contact me today to join the wait list.
About a month before a new season of group classes, I ask new and returning students when they are available and set my schedule based on interest. Go ahead and let me know now if you’d like to be a part of that conversation. Here are a few more details:
- Students come on the same day, at the same time every week
- If you want to sign up for more than 1 day/week you can!
- Pay for roughly 8 classes at a time ($10/class)
- Drop-ins are not available
- Make-ups are allowed as long as there is availability
- I follow the Jeffco Public School calendar. We generally don’t have class if the kids aren’t in school.
In Person or Virtual
In person group classes are located in South Arvada, CO. Virtual classes are offered live on Zoom. Please let me know your preference.
You’re always welcome to bring your kids to in person classes. There is a playroom right next to the practice room that is geared toward preschool aged children. (Though kids of all ages are welcome.) They play while we practice. In other words, this is not a Parent/Tot class.
They will periodically interrupt your practice. This is no big deal, and nobody gets upset.
Classes are slow paced, with a focus on anatomy and functional mobility, in order to bring awareness to the body and discover ways to move that are truly beneficial.
I always strive to meet the unique needs and desires of every person and group. That means classes can range from gentle to challenging. No matter what, I promise you will fit right in and be just fine as you are now. Yes, YOU.
Please let me know what specifically you are looking for in your yoga practice. Classes I enjoy teaching are:
- Hatha Yoga (This is a general, all levels class.)
- Yoga Fundamentals (This is geared towards beginning and new-to-me students. That said, returning students can also benefit and new students will be just fine in an all levels hatha class.)
- Yoga Therapy (This is for students with physical pain and discomfort.)
- Yoga for Runners
- Yoga Q&A (This is a workshop style class students can bring their questions to. Movement included.)
- Yoga Nidra (This is a guided meditation practiced laying on the back.)
Don’t see what you’re looking for on the list? Share your thoughts with me!
It’s yoga, but it’s also a social hour
Group classes are about building community and authentic connection. Small classes (3-5 people) mean I can really pay attention to you and the way you’re moving.
But perhaps more importantly, it makes it easier for us to interact. We discuss, chat and laugh during class, and throughout the 8 (or more) weeks really get to know each other.
Or maybe you already have a group of friends you’d like to practice with regularly? Let me know!
If your intention is to get a workout, lose weight or change your body shape these are not the classes for you. (I mean, sometimes workouts happen, but that’s not my priority.) If you’re looking for acceptance, belonging and a healing movement practice, you’re in the right place!