Register NOW. We begin March 28, 2022.
Mondays from 7:30-8:30pm MT
Weekly Zoom Calls (8 Weeks)
This online group program is for you if you sort of secretly want to start running, but aren’t sure if running is possible in your body.
- Do you have a hard time finding the time to run and sticking to a training plan?
- Have you tried running once, twice, twenty times, but always end up giving up?
- Do you dread your runs because they huuuuuuuurt?
- Do you end up injured every time you feel motivated and like you’re finally getting the hang of it?
- Do you feel frustrated with the physical aches and pains you experience from running?
- Do you feel like running is too hard and out of reach, like you’re just too slow and walk too much?
We will meet for 1 hour each week over Zoom. During the first part of each gathering we will check in with each other. Think of this as compassionate accountability.
Your teammates will cheer you on and help you tear down and break through limiting beliefs.
Each week will also include run coaching. I will explain the fundamentals of training so that you get results without it hurting.
The program will include a beginner’s training plan that I will personalize for you as necessary.
Each week will also include functional movement. It’s not going to look like yoga postures, and I don’t mean stretch.
Through this practice you will improve your movement patterns. This will translate to better running form and minimize the risk of injury.